Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Public Lecture Project


About a month ago, Alex, Alina, Khuloud and I went to the public lecture about Altzheimer disease which held at Jewish General Hospital. It was an interesting experience as it was in a hospital. (Come to think of it, this was the first time for me to enter a hospital outside of my country. This hospital did not smell like hospital at all...)

The speaker was confident and had a good sense of humor. He even prepared a photo of a car damaged by his collegue (?) just to make a joke. It was almost perfect presentation, but for me it was too difficult to follow.

I went to several other lectures, too. I want to go more if I have an opportunity, but it was difficult to find (free) lectures. I could not have attended so many lectures if those lectures were not posted on the classroom wall.

1 comment:

cathy said...

Good experience, isn't it? I stay Montreal longer than you, but i never go to the hospital. This project is really good, we know more about Canada.