Monday, April 23, 2007

Topic for Presentation


I am struggling to find an appropreate topic. As I like the culture of '60 and '70, I hoped to do some research on some novels or authors of that era. But I was told that just tracing the life of authors or their novels is not enough for a research. Then how about looking up about Montreal in that era?


I have to leave here soon, but I do not know much about this city. Before leaving Montreal, I would like to have deeper knowledge on this city. This year, 2007, is 40th anniversary of Montreal Expo. I will try to find good topic regarding Expo.
(Expo '67 poster, taken from Wikipedia)

2 comments:

Arti said...

Hi Eriko,

Can I do the research about....Vancouver Expo? :)

mistone said...

Arti, thank you for your comment.
I finally understand that you were only joking on Friday!I did not know that Vancouver had an expo. Silly me.